Twitter - Powerful Bursts of Information

Twitter is a resource I often tap into. I am not a Twitter expert, nor do I utilize Twitter to it's greatest potential, but it is certainly one of my go to tools when I'm looking to share and learn from the ideas of others. 

Many people don't understand how Twitter can work efficiently. Many people don't think they have time for Twitter.  Perhaps they don't. We all have different learning styles and preferred methods of information gathering. We must all choose the tools that work for us and Twitter is in my toolkit because it works well for me as an efficient and effective tool for collaboration!


Twitter has allowed me to connect with many amazing, talented and connected #EdTech stakeholders across the planet. Twitter is efficient. Words are well chosen, the language is constantly reinvented, and of course links to resources are the treasures.

I recently had a quick Twitter conversation with Naomi Harm, a talented innovative educator and EdTech consultant from Minnesota.  Naomi and I have never met face to face, but we are certainly connected. We learn from each other, we share each other's resources and ideas, and we collaborate quickly and efficiently. I've known Naomi to be an iPad expert for many years and since I have just jumped in to the iPad journey in my school, I grabbed the opportunity to ask Naomi for her for guidance. 

Here is our 15 minutes conversation, filled with treasures. Ah, yes...the things I can do with this information! Thanks Naomi. Keep on Tweeting!






Hello Naomi. Can you share your best iPad advice in 140 char or less? iPads are coming my way and I value your expertise.
---
Hi dear friend! Utilize the iPads as collaborative literacy tools & creative stations 4 students need to be co-creators/publishers
---
iPad literacy tools to empower student learning and creative/critical thinking/publishing: Book Creator, Skitch, Write About This
---
iPad literacy tools 2 empower student learning and creative/critical thinking/publishing: Primary Writer, Max Journal, Group Maker
---
Tap into the app repository of Appitic iPad Lessons for brillant ideas. Take care!
---
Thx for advice Perhaps a mantra: iPad literacy tools 2 empower student learning creativity and critical thinking. Amazing resources!


Share